American GeoThermal ThermaBatch batch water heat pump is the only all-in-one batchwater heating and cooling system in the concrete industry. Thermabatch heat pumps have the ability to produce the coldest water in the industry, 32.5°F (0.3°C) with no additives, as well as produce hot water up to 140°F (60°C) with the flip of a switch! Thermabatch heat pumps come in air-source and water-source configurations, and either model can be customized to meet your specific needs and preferences. Thermabatch heat pumps are entirely electric, with no gas or fuel of any kind. By eliminating the cost of gas and ice, Thermabatch users see massive energy savings while maintaining the high quality of their concrete.
- Heats and cools batch water to maintain storage tank at 35 degrees or 140 degrees
- Built-in dilution control automatically controls tank fill valve
- Uses all types of water (city, well, quarry, etc.) without needing expensive filtration
- Exclusive no-clog heat exchangers
- Built-in circulation pump